Description:Northern Valley Catholic Social Service is a non-profit agency that provides mental health counseling, case management, support services, and housing to individuals and families in California’s Northern Sacramento Valley. We are looking for a Case Manager to serve in the Redding area serving youth (ages 5-20) primarily in the community through supportive services.
Examples of Duties:
- Ideal candidates will have some experience working with children ages 5-20.
- The case manager will promote individual rehabilitation by role modeling life skills to youth.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing is required.
- This individual must have good problem-solving skills, be able to work independently but also collaboratively within the clinical team, other agencies and service providers.
- Punctuality and regular attendance.
- Complete and maintain ongoing case notes, progress and summation reports as required.
- Experience with EHR preferred.