Participants’ Actions To Housing (PATH)
PATH offers case management services tailored to the individual needs of clients referred by the Shasta County Probation Department.
- Services may include assistance with:
- Housing searches & applications
- Job skills development & employment
- GED, vocational training or college enrollment
- Budgeting classes
- Personal health
- Social relationships
- Obtaining valid photo ID card/birth certificate/social security card
The PATH goal is for each client to obtain and maintain safe, stable and suitable housing.
Participants must be referred by the Shasta County Probation Department.