The Corning Family Resource Center is a bustling hub for information, referrals and services. We help to strengthen families in our community and fight poverty by offering programs that educate families and develop their skills. Our services include:
- Life Skills classes
- Immigration Integration
- Food 4 Thought
- Elder Services
- Case Management Services (supporting families on a one-to-one basis)
What We Do
- We host community meetings with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, District 22.
- We assist with preschool applications (Tehama County Centralized Eligibility List applications).
- We facilitate many events, like the Día del Niño (Day of the Child) in April; the Corning Youth Fair in August, and Adopt-A-Family in December.
- We host the First 5/Northern Valley Indian Health Mobile Dental Clinic.