Making a planned gift may help you achieve specific financial goals, such as reducing or eliminating certain tax liability. Giving to NVCSS in this way is also a meaningful way to carry forward the Agency’s mission to reach out effectively in care and love to serve the unmet needs of all people in our community. We would be glad to discuss any planned giving option with you — in confidence and without obligation.
There are several planned giving options:
- Bequests: leaving a legacy for NVCSS through your will
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: a great giving tool for those with significantly appreciated assets
- Charitable Lead Trusts: for donors who have exceeded the annual limits for income tax deductions on charitable giving
- NVCSS as Beneficiary: make a significant gift without dipping into your estate’s capital
- Gifts of Property/Real Estate: gifts of appreciated property can be given to NVCSS through a will or living trust